FAQ - about YOUR holiday at fuchs & gretl in Saalbach
Once upon a time...
there was a question preying on the minds of the guests of fuchs & gretl. Maybe you'll find the answer here. Otherwise just give us a ring – our voices are well oiled.
We naturally can’t say right now what the weather will be like during your holiday in Saalbach. But we can already assure you that you holiday will be perfect in the Home of Lässig (regardless of the weather). When you get your JOKER CARD, why no pets are allowed at fuchs & gretl and which peaks you just can't miss, you'll find it all in our FAQ.
Summer FEATURES included - the JOKER CARD
As a guest at fuchs & gretl you book the coolest services directly – including free use of the summer lifts, use of the hiking bus and the valley train and entry to the Saalbach outdoor pool included in the price. JOKER CARD services included at a glance:
- Unlimited free use of up to six summer lifts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm (passenger transport)
- 2x per day free use of the lifts in neighbouring Leogang (passenger transport) (with 1x Asitz lift AND Steinberg lift or 2x with Asitz lift OR Steinberg lift)
- 2x per day free bike transport on the lifts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Unlimited biking in Austria's largest biking region: 30 percent discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use including bike transport from up to nine lifts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, in the Epic
- Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn (discounted bike tickets available at the tills of the lifts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
- Cool adventure especially for the kids: Kodok Mountain play stations (“Berg Kodok”), Montelino’s Adventure Trail (“Montelino’s Erlebnisweg,”), “Devil's Water” water play stations (“Teufelswasser”), motor skills path, fairy tale forest, kid's hiking challenge, mountain peak playgrounds and much more
- Free admission to the Käpt’n Hook adventure pool in Saalbach
- Free use of the valley train in Hinterglemm
- Free use of the hiking bus in Saalbach-Hinterglemm and the public transport system in all of the Pinzgau
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week from the Saalbach Tourism Association
- Free use of the mini golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Free use of the tennis courts in Saalbach and Hinterglemm with reservation by phone or reservation on site.
- Free admission to the Heimathaus and Ski Museum for the entire family
- Numerous discounts with various bonus partners in the region
Changes reserved - all current info and opening times are found here.
FAQ about YOUR holiday in Saalbach
When can we check in at fuchs & gretl?
Ready to CHECK IN from 2:00 p.m.
When can we check out on our departure day at fuchs & gretl?
Check-out by 10:00 a.m.
Where can we park during our holiday in Saalbach?
Front row, so to speak, there are free parking spaces for fuchs & gretl guests right in front of our b&b.
How do we reach fuchs & gretl?
Our contact information: Oberdorf 221, 5753 Saalbach / +43 664 21 33 397 / email@example.com
Are pets allowed at fuchs & gretl?
We ask for your understanding that pets would not feel comfortable in the wild foxhole.
Any insider tipps from fuchs & gretl?
Of course! Best face to face! Fuchs & gretl are themselves kind of outdoor freaks and practice almost any sport you can imagine...so they definitely have secret tips for YOU, the fuchs & gretl FRIENDS.
What sort of meals are offered at the b&b?
At fuchs & gretl, as mentioned BED & BREAKFAST, you can count on a guaranteed healthy superfood breakfast that leaves nothing to be desired. To read more, click here.
Are there wellness options at fuchs & gretl?
Yes, you should not miss the fuchs and gretl wellness areas! There is a Finnish sauna, a yoga platform and a summer outdoor lounge with self-service cooler
What are the cancellation conditions at fuchs & gretl?
If not otherwise agreed upon, the Austrian General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry apply. We will gladly provide information if any special conditions apply, for instance due to regulations regarding the coronavirus.