HIKING lovers in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Once upon a time...
there was a view from the window into the mountains of the Glemm Valley, a panorama that you just HAVE to see, a little bridge over a mountain stream where the rushing has a meditative effect... and so much more you just HAVE to experience.
HARD FACTS: 400 kilometres of hiking trails make the region around your b&b fuchs and gretl a HIKER'S PARADISE. Whether you are a superfit mountain lover and like to challenge your limits or are more in the category of cosy stroller – Saalbach-Hinterglemm is your place to be!
Whether Sporty Spice or savoir-vivre
The Glemm Valley is known and LOVED for its diversity! We are, on the one hand a PLACE of EXTREMES, and on the other hand, you'll find the CONVIVIAL and TRADITIONAL. This is also true when it comes to hiking. Both trail runners and strollers will find the perfect routes.
Need a CHALLENGE? How about our 7 summits - 24 kilometres, 1,450 metres in altitude that have to be overcome and stunning views!
Those who WANDER are right at home with us!
We are absolute hiking freaks... Why? Because it’s so easy and such a rewarding experience.
What do you need? Good shoes, good mood and a good tip from us!
Check your hiking advantages at fuchs & gretl:
- JOKER CARD
- Superfood breakfast with guaranteed energy boost for your day
- “der frühe vogel” - “the early bird”: our room with its own coffee machine for early birds and morning lovers
- Our truly perfect location!
- Numerous huts with stunning panoramas and regional delicacies: fresh buttermilk with a view
- Yoga platform to breathe deeply and feel reconnected
- Sauna and outdoor lounge to put up tired legs and let your thoughts soar
Far and wild or pleasure walks
fuchs & gretl's top 5 HIKING TRAILS:
- into the woods! Forest wellness & healing herb trail on the Reiterkogel
- wander far and wide ... Pinzgau walk (Pinzgauer Spaziergang)!!! Don't be deceived by the name, this long hike takes you from the centre of Saalbach right to the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See.
- let the sunshine in... Sunrise hike to our beloved TRISTKOGEL with descent via the Hochtor lakes.
- get sporty baby! 4 km running route along the Saalach to Jausern where you will find the Fuchsbau restaurant and then firth through the motor skills path back to fuchs & gretl
- Cheery walk and talk trail for besties...start right from the house via the Pascherweg to the Spielberghaus, and then further to the Kleberkopf, summit hike with a DREAM PANORAMA...and then the descent to the Spielberghaus for Kasnockn [cheese dumplings] and Kaiserschmarrn [sweet dish] (BEST IN TOWN)